With the concept of extension modules, Chrosziel once again pursues an innovative path for the MagNum. The MagNum extension modules provide up to 4 motor channels and a camera-to-lens port interface for universal use in cine and broadcast applications.
The motor extension module extends the MN-200R up to 4 motor channels for 3D or specialty users.
- Installation of the extension module on the extension interface of the MN-200R
- Connection of up to two additional digital lens decoder motors
- 7-pin LEMO socket for motors
- Full broadcast functionalities for video return and talkback switching, iris RCP control and focus, iris and zoom follow-voltage (relative values)
- 12-pin Hirose connection (MN-EXT-MOT-LP only)
- Extension module MN-EXT-MOT-LP with 1 motor channel and camera-to-12-pin-Hirose interface
- Extension module AL2-EXT-MOT with 2 motor channels
Please consult our new brochure (download PDF) for more ample information on the lens control MagNum.
For any further information, please contact us: phone +49 89 901 091-0 or firstname.lastname@example.org.