The continuously developed MagNum and Aladin are compatible wireless remote controls for a variety of lenses, motors, cameras and remote panels. Learn more about the multiple possibilities for use in addition to standard usage.
The highlights of our radio remote controls:
- Through the control of internal lens motors, you not only save costs for external motors, you also reduce the total weight of the recording system and mounting effort.
- Aladin and MagNum are compatible with motors from Heden, Betz-tools, Arri, Service Vision, Sinacam, RED and similar manufacturers.
- Broadcast-like applications – successfully tested with numerous manufacturers.
- Using an adapter cable, MagNum or Aladin are switched between the Canon RC-V100 Remote Control Panel and the Canon EOS C500/300
- The control of the camera start/stop function for virtually all cameras is possible using the optional adapter cable for MagNum and Aladin.
- Reliable and distant remote control over serial signals using fibre-optic and IP converters.
- Control solution for on-camera lights on steady cam applications.
- Aladin and MagNum are compatible with a variety of 3D rigs, such as Stereotec and P&S technology.
- Via different protocols, Aladin streams metadata such as focus, iris and zoom position, roll and tilt, timecode and 3D rig data.